Welcome and thank you for your interest in volunteering with the 29th annual Motor City Comic Con! We’re ramping up for another record breaking year and we want only the best of the best to join our team and help make this years event bigger and better than ever before. Calling all team playin’ extraordinarily, responsible, fun, Motor City Comic Con lovin’ enthusiasts!
Before you apply to volunteer, please check out the information below:
Am I eligible to volunteer?
• You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• You must be available for orientation on either Thursday from 6-8 pm or Friday from 9-11 am
• You must be available to volunteer at least one full day
How much time am I expected to volunteer?
• A minimum of one day is required. Volunteer shifts are FULL DAYS (with scheduled breaks of course!)
What Rewards do I get?
We couldn’t make the show happen without the dedication of all our wonderful volunteers! As thanks for a job well done, all volunteers will receive:
• A glimpse of the behind-the-scenes workings while volunteering at the show
• When off duty, you‘ll have full access to Motor City Comic Con exhibits. You can attend panels, shop around on the show floor, go to Q&A’s, and purchase photo/autograph sessions
• Snacks and refreshments during shifts
• An opportunity to experience invaluable community service
• A chance to be part of the community while having fun
• Your Volunteer badge to keep as a memento
• A signed guest photo of your first, second or third choice (limited photos will be reserved for volunteers who go above and beyond!)
If you volunteered in 2017 you do not need to fill out an application this year! Please contact your volunteer representative directly.