Don’t miss out on the chance of a lifetime to have a professional photo taken with your favorite celebrity! Capture the memory with a beautiful 8×10 photo of you and your favorite star(s) in an intimate setting.
- Professional photos AKA Photo Ops will be provided by the amazing Celeb Photo Ops Photos are sold by Celeb directly.
- You can share the experience and cost with a friend or with the whole family! That means you can have up to 2 adults and 3 kids (12 & under) per one photo op purchase with the opportunity to purchase additional prints. You can have as many people as you want in the photo as long as you purchased one photo ops ticket for every 2 adults (i.e. if there are 3 adults in the photo you would need two photo op tickets).
- A valid admission ticket to Motor City Comic Con is required of each individual in order to redeem your photo op.
- You can pre-purchase photo op tickets and most of them will also be sold on site. However, there may be a few guests who sell out before the show so get in on the action while you can!
- We will post the photo op schedule as we get closer to the show.
- When the schedule is posted, you will be contacted by Celeb Photo Ops via email about your assigned session.
- Guests appearances and photo ops are subject to change or cancellation. Please check the guest pages for the latest appearance updates. Note: If a guests cancels all pertaining photo ops will be refunded.
- All Dr.Who Photo Ops are available on our Ticketing Page.
- Still have Questions? Check out the Celeb Photo Op FAQ’s page or contact Celeb Photo Ops