Become part of
The MC3 Team
“Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” — The Flash
There’s strength in numbers. We know you want to step up and give us a hand.
Introducing The MC3 SQUAD!
Welcome and thank you for your interest in working with the 32nd annual Motor City Comic Con! We’re ramping up for another great year and we want only the best of the best to join our team and help make this years event better than ever before. Calling all team playin’ extraordinary, responsible, fun, Motor City Comic Con lovin’ enthusiasts!
Before you apply to join The Squad, please check out the information below
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You must be available for orientation on either the Thursday or Friday before the show. The exact times will be sent to accepted applicants.
- You must be available to volunteer at least one full day
How much time am I expected to volunteer?
- A minimum of one day is required. Volunteer shifts are FULL DAYS (with scheduled breaks of course!)
What Rewards do I get?
We couldn’t make the show happen without the dedication of our team! Accepted MC3 Squad Team Members will receive:
- A glimpse of the behind-the-scenes workings while working at the show
- Free admission to the show on the days you’re not working
- When off duty, you‘ll have full access to Motor City Comic Con exhibits. You can attend panels, shop around on the show floor, go to Q&A’s, and purchase photo/autograph sessions
- Snacks and refreshments during shifts
- Minimum wage pay for your hours worked
- A chance to be part of the community while having fun
- Your Squad badge to keep as a memento